Friday, November 14, 2014

Dr E's quick round-trip from Thailand to Taiwan to Thailand

On Friday, November 7th, I (Dr. E) took off in the morning at 1:15 a.m. from Bangkok to Hong Kong and eventually changing planes to Koahsiung, Taiwan. I left my ICS students in the capable hands of my co-leader Ruth, so I could spend a long weekend with my daughter, a second grade teacher at Dominican International School. After Miriam finished her studies at Campbell University in North Carolina the summer of 2003, she has lived outside the United States.  Most of this time has been in southern Taiwan as a teacher.  Below is Miriam with her 18 scholars. They are all wonderfully bright children with supportive parents too!

Miriam with her 2nd grade class at Dominican International School
Miriam is a really good teacher and loves her students. They love her as well.

On Tuesday I returned to Thailand, and we had a birthday party for Alexandria (Alex) who turned 20. She had 4 birthday parties on her birthday! I guess that means she is loved as well. It truly was a day to celebrate.

Keep praying for the ICS team in Thailand as they make a spiritual impact on the students in the Santisuk English School.

Dr. E
 

No comments:

Post a Comment